Thursday, July 05, 2007

One of my fave places to hang out at

Have you been to Flickr?

It's where I go when I'm bored.
Or just grumpy.
Instantly cheers me up!

Not to mention the inspiration I get from all these creative people!

I'm sharing a few of my Flickr favorites with you.
If you click the links below the pictures, as you should, you can start your journey.
Because one click leads to another and another and another...
I also like to check out these people's favorites.
That offers even more hours of fun!

Need a hand with that tricky project?, 2. Pink Buds Eyeglass Cozy, 3. cupcake pincushions, 4. flowers in the garden, 5. leslie, 6. Yo-Yo Garland, 7. Jamaica-Me Happy, 8. warm, 9. The Posie studio, repainted and reorganized at last!, 10. Knitting Stripes, 11. Pouch with flower brooch, 12. lime'n'lemon

ms. pickled P. house, 2. Tokyo, 3. cupcake swap: the apron, 4. Beg, 5. Colored Pencil Roll - Opened and Ready to Use, 6. Cloe universitária, 7. best overall view, 8. trouble shooter robot, 9. carrie_2, 10. *ready..., 11. One Hip Hen, 12. Coin purse
If you already spend time on Flickr, share with me your favorites, ok?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:52 PM

    i love flickr. i spend a lot of time there each day. :) here's a link to my favorites. i added a bunch of cupcakes yesterday.

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/anothersummerday/favorites/

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)