i tried to do it three times! it keeps saying there is an error...must see myself as a simpson!
i'm getting an error too! but yours really does look like you!
I love that you did this! I totally thought about doing it too!
Hi there, I've finally managed to get into the Simpsonizeme site - what a hoot, lol. Yep, I've simpsonized myself :o)Thanks for sharing such a fun site. Toni :o)
Oh do tell :)
i tried to do it three times! it keeps saying there is an error...must see myself as a simpson!
ReplyDeletei'm getting an error too! but yours really does look like you!
ReplyDeleteI love that you did this! I totally thought about doing it too!
ReplyDeleteHi there, I've finally managed to get into the Simpsonizeme site - what a hoot, lol. Yep, I've simpsonized myself :o)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing such a fun site. Toni :o)