Sunday, July 01, 2007

Pins and needles... and a little geography

I made myself a new happy pincushion!

What...?
Oh, why I arranged the pins by color?
Heh.
I just felt like it.
I'm odd like that.
Talking of needles, this little wooden thingamajig is one of my very favorite.. well... thingamajigs.
Cute, isn't it?
It's from New Zealand. It was a gift from a dear friend.
[waving to Switzerland, as I'm pretty sure she drops by every now and then]
Look, it opens...


Yes!
Needle storage!
Isn't it ingenious?
Onto the geography bit:
Have you all taken a look at that map of mine?
I'm blown away.
There are dots on FIVE CONTINENTS now.
Who dropped by from South Africa?
And from Iceland?
Or Brazil?
And I could swear one of those dots is on the island of Tasmania...
Heck, I need a better, more detailed map.
Or then I just need people starting to 'fess up.
LOL!
Because I'd love to know something about you as well ;o)

2 comments:

  1. Question: aren't there 7 continents? I would hope that no one is checking in from Antartica...brrrrrrrrr only good for penguins really and they don't type!

    Love your new pin cushion and yes I was going to ask why you organize the pins by color. I thought maybe they were for certain thicknesses of fabric or something.

    You're so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:37 PM

    Hello from Portugal :)

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)