
or this one?

I'll give you a hint.
It's MID-FEBRUARY!
We should be knee deep in snow shivering in sub zero temps!
But no.
My flowers are almost blooming....
And the lichen is enjoying the wet weather.
It's thriving on my silver birches!



Nope, not lichen anymore.
Think mushroom of sorts.
February my... ummm.. foot... ;)
I think we have your weather. 4 more inches here yesterday. Check my blog for pictures from a week ago and since then we've had 6-10 inches more!
ReplyDeleteJa, så ser det ut hos oss också! Stor kram till dig idag på Alla Hjärtans Dag.
ReplyDeleteyes I was going to say the same thing... we have the Finnish weather in Utah this year... ICK.. take it back!
ReplyDeleteoh, we have winter! lots of snow.
ReplyDeleteit is so nice looking at your photos!
oooohh... I hope you get a taste of spring soon!
ReplyDeleteI totally forgot about your birthday. Again. I hope it was good!! Hugs.
ReplyDelete