Saturday, September 27, 2008

Ooops

I've been so busy I've forgotten to give you weekly doses of my Flickr favorites all month!!!
So I give you four.
*grin*

1. no.22, 2. the wedding bouquet, 3. Girl at teapot box, 4. garlands/guirlandas, 5. FringedBirdCage3, 6. roadbag finished, 7. rug hooked blue bird, 8. anjo - hz'48_07, 9. Little Black Bird Necklace, 10. mostro_1, 11. pachanga cupcakes, 12. Ballet Recital, 13. IMG_1075, 14. Alice in wonderland gift tags, 15. CalaVerita!!!, 16. Join the circus - linen bag


1. DSCN1753.JPG, 2. blondep andp, 3. DSCN8007.JPG, 4. red and aqua, 5. little red house, 6. saucepan holder, 7. yes, it is amazing., 8. velvet, satin, and seam binding, 9. Pencil Pocket for my moleskine planner, 10. houses, 11. Sugar Easter Egg Box, 12. Ribbon Flags, 13. mantas quilts, 14. First Doll Quilt, 15. Selvedged Home, 16. swap quilt for Lucyellen06 - detail


1. quilt, 2. lap quilt #2, 3. Midwest Quilt Show, 4. quilt, 5. Scrappy Quilt Finished, 6. quilt folded, 7. Camp Quilt, 8. Bottlebrush Trees, 9. powder room., 10. bathroom., 11. red., 12. wall letters., 13. craft corner, 14. ribbons, 15. marie claire maison., 16. bookshelf.


1. thrifty part I, 2. blue plates feature., 3. frames., 4. simple., 5. ., 6. versailles_5495fr, 7. amarillo usa, 8. london the strand, 9. storage bench from my sweet sister, 10. board, not bored, 11. Honey Dukes Candy Wall, 12. Flourish & Botts building, 13. leaky cauldron, 14. kitchen corner, 15. Craigslist #353400200, 16. the pancakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh do tell :)