
Watching the sunrise at 6.45am.
Nothing beats a sunny day.
Please excuse my neighbor's ugly roof ;P
The maples are changing color now, so very pretty.
We need a reminder of the good things in life after another tragic school shooting.
It's been almost a year since the last one.
Something is not right in this country of ours.
Kids are hurting.
They are not getting the help they desperately need.
This must set the ball rolling.
It must.
Susanna, I just heard about the shooting. I am so sorry. :(
ReplyDeletexxoo
I've been thinking about you as I've been trying to keep up to date on the shooting news. So tragic and sad, and why.
ReplyDeleteI just don't understand why people think that schools are just are a good place to take a gun and start shooting. These stories hit way too close to home now after my son's school was affected in February. I know how all those parents feel and I'm saddened for them, the victims, and your country. Peace to you all.
ReplyDelete