*I've had the worst flu since Thursday. One of those that turns your brain into snot and makes you light headed. I had a horrid night last night, just tossing and turning.. I'll be taking a nap in a bit..
I'm still off work today.
*Look at us... all dressed up last July for a wedding :)

*Who decided skinny jeans had to come back in fashion??!?
It is nearly impossible to find jeans that I can pull up past my knees. Sigh.
I feel like throwing a temper tantrum that would make a two year old jealous.
*Does Niina look pleased or what?


Not just every girl gets their bedtime story read to them by their English teacher ;)
Sam came to visit on Thursday and my voice had pretty much left town by then...
*It's too cold.
I have to start looking for warmer coats for the girls.
Hrrmmmpphh.
*I start night school tomorrow.
Hope I can get some sleep or I'll be in trouble.
*Have you heard of these Webkins pets?


Niina got hers from a friend in the US. The dog came with a virtual version too, so Niina can play with this cutie online too. The catch?
The website is only free for the 1st year... sneaky that.
*My laundry line looks sad.

The coating has started to peel off the cord, it was only replaced three summers ago. The previous cord lasted for 15 years. Come next summer I have to feed in a new cord.
Let me tell you.. it takes FOREVER.
While I have to pull the old one out I might as well spruce the stand with new paint, what do you think?
Any thoughts on color? Or should I just go with something that blends in...
*Here's some color for you:

*And while we are perusing the backyard, how about this jungle?

I've just left these be behind my mom's old house. I find it hard to motivate myself to make this prettier as it'll be torn up anyway in about two years.
*It is official.
From tomorrow morning on until 2018 I'll have a teenager in the house.
*Here are some sneak previews of scrapbook pages that'll pop up here and there.






*Talking about scrapbooking in Finnish for a little bit:
Yritän saada taas työpajaa pystyyn jossain vaiheessa. Tällä hetkellä se luokka joka oli käytössämme on remontissa ja ties milloin on valmis. Ja mulla alkaa myös nuo opiskelut tällä viikolla, joten pitää katsoa mihin repeän..
*I'm doing a little facelift in our bedroom.
I have a few pics of the room in it's old state (taken a couple years ago) here, here and here.
Hope to bring you new pics in a couple days. But don't be surprised if it isn't until the weekend, I have a very busy week.
*What am I doing then?
Tomorrow is work and night school. Not to mention Saara's 13th birthday.
Wednesday I have a doctor appointment for Saara at 8am and parent's evening at school at 6pm.
Thursday and Friday I'll be in Jyväskylä (a 3 hour train ride a way in mid Finland) for some training. The school is sending me.
Saturday is the school Sports Day starting at 9am.
*Hope I get a chance to breathe...
Through my nose... now that would be a treat.
Heh.
so sorry you aren't well.
ReplyDeleteYes, Webkins are huge in these parts, although the boys have avoided them.
I hope your crazy week goes better.
Teens, sigh, way too big too fast.
Yikes, sick this early into the school year. Make sure you're taking your vitamin C. Sorry to hear you have so much happening while trying to recover. I just know you'll excel at night school and OMG a teen! Please tell Sarra Happy Birthday.
ReplyDeleteGot the yarn, how can I email you and then also get a reply?