
It looks good in the dark too :)
And yes, it is still all there in its ribbony glory.
In fact The Husbandly says it looks so nice there's no hurry taking it all down.
OK.. you all are ready to give me the Bad Blogger of the Year award, right?
Or perhaps the Worst Blog Commenter Ever in the History of the Planet?
hanging head in shame...
It's not like I don't have a life :P
So much of my daily stuff at work I really can't tell you in this public forum.
And it's a shame.. I have some juicy stories.. but there's that confidentiality bit...
I could also gripe about the situation at work, but I'm so sick of it all, it just gets me mad.
Counting the days until June....
Nothing much going on at home..
Honestly, I'm just waiting for my niece to be born :)
Just a few weeks now.
Can't wait to cuddle that little one.
Oh, I'll have to gripe about one thing... I've lost my black A4 size planning album... the one where I've collected crafts and ideas for the afternoon club. The one where I had my plans for the year... it's gone MIA. I swear I brought it upstairs form the moldy classroom (my colleague swears this too) but it's not at work or at home. I've looked pretty much everywhere but my shoe and that's only because it wouldn't fit in! It's driving me batty. Seriously batty.. growing leather wings as I type... I have a nagging feeling someone at work has "borrowed" it. I need it baaaacckkk.....
Then again it may have eloped with that garden shovel... heh..
If you haven't been reading my blog for very long, that makes no sense to you.
Basically our garden shovel is also MIA.
But I do know where my wheelbarrow is..hehehee... sorry sis...
Sorry to cut this short.. I have to go clean the kitchen before ER starts.
Any faithful ER fans out there? The kind that has not missed an episode (well maybe five) in the past 14 seasons? Personally I'm just waiting to see Mr. Clooney back wearing scrubs :)
I hope they make me smile instead of cry in the very last episodes.
They better.
Serious ER fan here and I think I've missed a boring season, maybe 12 episodes. Lately, teaching college is seriously interfering with watching it. I've had to resort to catching it online. That will be my little treat tonight.
ReplyDeleteIt stinks that your black book may have been "borrowed". Then again, you have such great ideas, I would have begged to borrow it.
I'm thinking ahead to the April break, but hopefully June comes quickly after that.
No on kyllä älyttömän nätti tuo kattokruunu! Ja ajattele myös käytännöllisyyttä: kun tarvitset pätkän nauhaa, mukava valikoima on ihan käden ulottuvilla :)
ReplyDelete