Sunday, March 22, 2009

Oh sunny day..


..it is warm enough to melt away the white stuff.
Finally.


The igloo is starting to be see-through...



And there is green growing inside :)

I planted easter grass (and barley, it's the stockier one) in old odd coffee cups. Some will stay home and some will spend a working week decorating the teachers' room at school.

This week went by so fast. I was always a day behind.
Or so it seemed.
I managed to finish those plans for my school.
I bought new jeans.
I enjoyed the sunshine (even if the north wind was brutal).
I have a million sewing ideas floating in my head.
I wish I had more time to use on those.
I have a craving for more color. Anywhere basically, heh.

I started with these.

Making miniature hydrangeas.
Now what to do next... laundry.
And then make leaves for those flowers.
And go watch the grass grow :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh do tell :)