My right heel has been really painful for a few weeks now.
But Crocs.. oh my.. the ugliest shoes ever.. are there even any cute Crocs out there?
..sigh... I better go check out the Crocs store at the mall...
Took out my camera and played a bit.
Found some pretty colored matches..

And then there's this furry guy :D

He doesn't have a name yet, but he looks like he needs a name beginning with W.
I've made him in my night school classes while talking about important stuff. We all made bears. He is entirely hand-stitched from mohair.
Hubby's "light" reading...

Now this is a cool cookbook.
Ingenious.
You know, for the days you want to cook something orange and bake something pink :)
I've taken out my knitting project too.
I've taken out my knitting project too.





onks sul jalkapohjan kalvojänteen tulehdus eli kantapään luupiikki? tervetuloa nelkyt puolelle...
ReplyDeletelue http://www.turuntukikohta.fi/UFO%20PLANTTAARIS%20ARTIKKELI2.pdf
ja hanki heti tukevat kunnon lenkkeilykengät, mieluiten asiantuntijan avulla. ei kannata ottaa kevyesti. se saattaa äityä TODELLA kamalaksi.
nimimerkki kokemusta on...
that bear is wonderful. I think he needs to be something that starts with Mr. Mr. Charles sounds good.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see more of your minatures for the summer sale.
Hope that foot is better. Suck it up...crocs aren't the worst thing you could wear. I'd think one of those hard-soled, open-toe surgical shoes would be much worse. Take your pick!
Great fun to see your beautiful projects! Love the miniature flowers...
ReplyDelete