Monday, March 16, 2009

Well I simply HAD to use the stencil :D


..what better excuse to sew a bag I ask?
I found the stencil online and since I think this is one of the best Monty Python bits EVER..
If you have never seen The Ministry of Silly Walks, follow the link :D


I added some rainbow colors... all except purple because I had no purple, go figure.


It still needs a clasp of some kind, I'll see if I have time to make one tomorrow.
Tonight I have to come up with a yearly, monthly and daily plans for our afternoon club as homework.
Or at least get one of those done..

2 comments:

  1. tosi ihana! kuva on mainio ja sateenkaari on kiva yksityiskohta. ihailin myös tota edellistä tilkkupeittoa. sekin on kaunis. ihanat värit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ymmärrän sun pakottavan tarpeen tuon mallin käyttöön! Aivan mahtava ja miten upea onkaan blogisi uusi ja uljas ulkoasu! Juurikin sopivan vihreä! =)

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)