Tuesday, September 06, 2005

The disco ball

On the banner up there, that's the one...
Saara got it as a birthday present 2 years ago. There was no place in the girls room to hang it up, so I hung it from the curtain rod in my scraproom.

I love funky and it looked cool hanging there.
I hung colored Christmas lights on it during the winter time.
And once the sun started climbing up at the right spot my room turned into something magical. It sparkled. It made me smile. Instant pick-me-up.


Now it's all gone... Saara's new room had a place for it. I had to relinquish the disco ball to its rightful owner.
I have this feeling that the next time I'm downtown I'll go looking for a smaller one to call my own.
I miss the magic.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:21 AM

    Very, very cool!! I wondered about your banner - LOVE it BTW! Poor you though - having to give up your disco ball! :-(
    Robin

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)