Thursday, September 15, 2005

My mornings

7.30am my alarm goes off , on Wednesdays an hour earlier.
Breakfast for the kiddos.
Turn on the computer and read my emails.
Make snacks for the the girls. (Niina only needs one for preschool mon-wed)
Surf online. I check on my TIPster gals and the 2Peas Pub.
Comb Saara's hair and send her out the door.
Mon-Wed at this point I need to get dressed, comb Niina's hair and take her to preschool. We walk and leave the house at 8.45am.
Other mornings, I still try to read a few blogs ;o)
9.00am I turn on the morning news on tv and make my breakfast.
9.15 I start multitasking. I eat, read the newspaper and watch a British show called Heartbeat (about life in a Yorkshire village. You have your cops, kids, pub owners, doctors and the village nut).
10.05 Close the tv and brush my teeth.
The days Niina is in preschool this is the time I can scrapbook or work on the computer.
Today instead I was a customer at her post office and magazine store.
This is also the time I start on laundry if needed.

I like my routine. Hate days when I can't have it my way.
I'm such a creature of habit.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:01 PM

    Dear God woman, the days I have to start my day that early are NEVER good days for me!! LOL.. I guess my sleeping in days are over for awhile huh?

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)