Friday, November 18, 2005

Friday finally...

I can't believe I have survived this week without the car. I think I need a medal for that.
DH says it will be ready for me tomorrow morning as I intend to go do some serious xmas shopping with no kids in tow.

So Niina asked me to take a photo of her unicorns (or horned horses as she calls them), sure no problem. I start taking photos and she starts to bend her head to the side, really working it.. so I ask her: Honey why do you keep doing that? Cause it looks fun!
Hey, can't argue with that!


I'm going to be taking my usual weekend blogging break. Tomorrow is intense shopping and Sunday we have a b-day party to go to, and Mika leaves for Germany yet again. You all have a good weekend now!

14 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:24 PM

    Have a great weekend! Love the picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:53 PM

    shes so sweet! have a great time shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:13 PM

    Awww, she's shuch a cutie!! Hope you have fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:00 PM

    OMG suss i had the exact same unicorn as a kid - only mine was white
    OMG i'm getting old all the toys from the early 80's are being recycled!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, look at that face! Priceless pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my girls do that same thing! LOL! cute picture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6:58 PM

    What a sweet picture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous7:05 PM

    Aaaaw, how sweet is she?! I love the way her head is tilted. This is a wonderful picture.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My DD is 5 and obsessed with Unicorns at the moment - gorgeous picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous8:11 PM

    Aww, what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous12:35 AM

    She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love this picture, what a cute pose. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. If you have a horned horse, you must be a princess, right! The little quirks are what make children, and photographing them, so darn much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)