I'm sharing some shots from my upstairs this morning, just to prove that point to you.
Crime scene #1
Niina's room

Notice unmade bed, dirty clothes on the floor, toys everywhere and a general desperate mess.
Crime scene #2
Saara's room, sigh.

Desk...I think there's a desk under all that junk... again unmade bed, dirty clothes hanging on her chair, stuff on the floor and since she hasn't bothered to make her bed all her stuffed toys are in a ugly pile on her chair.
And then...well I made my bed, but can't seem to move those piles of clean clothes, LOL!

So yes, I am just a normal woman, I have dustbunnies lurking in the corners and a pile of clothes that needs to be ironed.
But that'll have to wait, my mojo is in town...gotta scrap while it's here!
Looks clean to me!
ReplyDeleteI could post far worse. specially this past 2 weeks. bah!!!
ReplyDeleteOh that's not bad at all...believe me.
ReplyDeleteyes your a dirty dirty girl!
ReplyDeleteblinking heck if i wasnt going to kill you with the shock i'd take a picture of here
that is the tidiest 10 yr olds room i'v ever seen..... you can still see floor!