Monday, November 14, 2005

I was tagged :o)

So now you'll learn a few more things about me thanks to Courtney!

2 - names you go by:
Suski and MOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM!

2 - parts of your heritage:
Finnish and..ummm... Finnish!

2 - things that scare you:
outliving any of my children (echoing Courtney on that one!), roller coasters

2 - of your everday essentials:
Lip balm and computer

2 - of your favorite bands or musical artists:
Right now Robbie Williams and Eros Ramazotti, but that changes weekly LOL!

2 - favorite songs:
Tripping- Robbie Williams
Precious- Depeche Mode (feeling nostalgic here...)

2 - things you want in a relationship (other than real love):
ability to compromise

Laughter

2 - physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex):
Nice..ummm...rear...

eyes

2 - of your favorite hobbies:
scrapbooking and knitting


2 - things you want really badly:
tolerance for everyone on this planet

a nice zoom lens

2 - places you want to go on vacation:
Firenze! That is Florence, Italy

New Zealand

2 - things you want to do before you die:
learn to use my camera really well
spoil my grandkids rotten


2 - ways that you are stereotypically a chick:
I always have gum in my purse
Sparkly things make me happy (not talking exclusively about jewelry)


2 - things you are thinking about now:
why did it have to rain today

oh, I kinda like this James Blunt song too...

2 - stores you shop at:
Prisma

Jumbo mall (like those mean a thing to you all LOL)
Wish I could say Target...sigh...

2 - people I would like to see take this quiz:
Torm and Tia :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh do tell :)