Friday, November 04, 2005

My Friday fiend..or friend...

Meet Mr. Vacuum, 10 meters/32 feet of hose I get out every Friday and plug to the wall. Oh yes, dustbunnies beware! This is one of my favorite features in our house, the in-built vacuum cleaner. And yes, it is always on a Friday.

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:46 PM

    cool photo...it almost looks like a snake ready to attack those dust bunnies! Love it!

    Tarri

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool.. and your floor is so shiny!

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tee hee... he looks like he's alive!!! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:47 PM

    i never knew those existed until i moved to finland! one of the houses i lived in had one...and i declared it the best invention ever. sure wish we had one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat picture. When I was a child we lived in a house with central vac. I would love that now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow....can you come to my home and clean? Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2:49 AM

    LOL! go get'em, susanna!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great example of line too. And color, it is really warm and inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omgosh I HATE vaccumming LOL.... Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous7:16 PM

    Eeepp, I just love all your pictures!! I am loving your DH's shirt too, great colors!

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)