Monday, November 14, 2005

I think there was a weekend?

It went by too fast.
Now I'm yawning here on a Monday morning trying to remember why it went by so fast...

On Saturday I tackled the one task of this dark season I dislike. Checking Christmas lights... You plug it in and realize you have at least 10 section of 10 lights dark. So you pull out tiny bulbs and test them all... my poor finger tips. But they are all now ready to be put outside, which I think I'll do today since it shouldn't be raining and it is warm wnough not to freeze my fingers completely.
I did snap my daily photo of the lights...two in fact..just to show you how much fun it is messing with the focus!

Sunday was Father's Day here. The girls slept over at my Mom's next door and let Daddy sleep in until 10am. Then they eagerly came tip toeing to wake him up.

By the time I took this photo the bigger one was sulking since she didn't have a personal gift for Daddy...sigh. We went and visited my in-laws and that pretty much took up the rest of the day. I was knitting a cute little party purse as a Christmas present, I was surprised at how fast it came togethere! I knitted all the parts yesterday and now I just need to put it together. I hope the girl receiving it likes it. And no, not one of mine ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh do tell :)