Monday, January 09, 2006

Back to real life

Schools started today. It's nice and quiet in the house. For another hour until I pick up Niina from preschool anyway.
I'm sooo tired. The entire vacation I've been back to my night owl ways, hardly once going to bed before 1am. Last night I'm in bed at midnight. An hour later I'm still not sleeping. And at 1.30 Niina pees in her bed. Ugh.
So I wasn't ready for my alarm a bit past 7am.

I enjoyed a nice breakfast (tea, half a grapefruit and 2 pieces of rye bread) reading the newspaper and right now I should be paying bills, but instead found myself surfing online and ended up checking out the Mark Messier tribute pages on the New York Rangers website. He is the Captain of course and my all time favorite hockey player.
But I should pay those bills though.
In just a bit.

It's still nice and quiet here.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:41 AM

    I hear ya! I was up until 1am or so for the last 3 days in a row...then having to get up at 7:15 is not fun!

    BTW...you've been tagged!

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)