okay...I really really need to do this...our crayon buckets are obscene. Do you grease the muffin tins? how hot and how long did you heat them...do you just keep an eye on them?
too cool! guess I could try it, but my kids don't actually use crayons much these days. Now if you find a way to regenerate markers ...I'm all over that! hope you're staying warm :)
okay...we did these last night. Ours took FOREVER to melt. seriously. over an hour. I had to finally kick it up to 190. ?? But they are done, and the kids think they are so cool, and I'm happy because the crayon bucket isn't overflowing anymore. lol
okay...I really really need to do this...our crayon buckets are obscene. Do you grease the muffin tins? how hot and how long did you heat them...do you just keep an eye on them?
ReplyDeletedoes it stink real bad?
okay you SOO have to give me instructions for the crayon baking...so many of the kids crayons have broken and that sounds like an awesome idea!
ReplyDeletetoo cool! guess I could try it, but my kids don't actually use crayons much these days. Now if you find a way to regenerate markers ...I'm all over that! hope you're staying warm :)
ReplyDeleteokay...we did these last night. Ours took FOREVER to melt. seriously. over an hour. I had to finally kick it up to 190. ?? But they are done, and the kids think they are so cool, and I'm happy because the crayon bucket isn't overflowing anymore. lol
ReplyDelete