Monday, January 16, 2006

Tagged, tagged and tagged once more for good measure!

And just so you know I don't even know how come I didn't come back here all last week. We'll just blame it on the January blaah's, ok?

So I was tagged by Courtney, Robin and Jill. Guess I should get to it...

Four jobs you have had in your life:
Breakfast waiter at a fancy hotel

Salesperson at a gift store
Had my own flowershop for a bit
and my most challenging one: mom :o)

Four movies you would watch over and over:
Chocolat (be warned to have chocolat at hand!)

Any Wallace and Gromit flick (long or short)
Das Boot (the ultimate submarine movie)

...ummm.... need one more...
Oh yes... Silverado

Four places you have lived:
Helsinki, Finland

Olympia, WA
Espoo, Finland
Lake Orion, MI

Four TV shows you love to watch:
(right now)

Everwood
Desperate Housewives
CSI
Deadwood

Four places you have been on vacation:
Sailing on the Baltic Sea

caravaning in Norway
back in '99 we drove from MI to Florida to go to Disneyworld
England

Four websites I visit daily:
The TIPster message board
2 peas in a bucket

several blogs

Four of my favorite foods:
Pasta

love anything with parmesan and prosciutto
Tomato soup
bread, any shape or form

Four places I would rather be right now:
A week from today and have Niina's b-day party behind me LOL

Nosing around Jill's store :o)
Drinking a dacquiri someplace warm
Living next door to my Sis


Four bloggers I am tagging:
Laura

Sharyn (just cause I know you hate these.. hehehee)
Shelby
Tawny

*grin*

I need to run now, but I promise to come back tomorrow to tell you about the party plans.
Fluttering sparkling butterflies.
OY!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:53 PM

    i can't believe you tagged me. you suck! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:54 PM

    i haven't finished my coffee yet...forgot to sign my name there. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura who???????? Not me I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)