Monday, January 02, 2006

Yup, that's me up there

Too much of a papers and scissors gal to ever turn a digital scrapper, but I do play a little sometimes. I have fun making new banners every month!
This photo of me and my mom was taken when I was 5 or 6 months old.
I just realized looking at it, that the small tree behind me is the big chestnut tree in my front yard. Wow, it's grown a lot in the past almost 37 years!
You can see the tree on this layout:
http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?gallery=1&cmd=display&layout_id=332317&show=2

And I did take a photo to ring in the new year, took a shot of the one flower I buy for myself every Christmas, a blue hyasinth. Love the scent. And it has to be blue. Just has to.

It's a blustery kind of day here, dark...since the clouds are hanging low. Occasional snow flurries. Mika is back at work, the girls still have this week off school. I think we might have a scrapping day today. All of us.
Sounds good.

3 comments:

  1. damn girl you take the best photos! Just love this! And aren't you a sweet vouva. Very adorable.

    Enjoy your scrapping day! Happy 2006

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great picture Sus. Have fun on your scrapping day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish blogs had scent capability, I just love the smell of those flowers. I love your digital sense and that picture of you is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)