Sunday, January 29, 2006

Thoughts on a Sunday


-nice to notice how a few euros spent at IKEA can make cooking more fun. Just look at how those colors pop up from the black cutting board!

-Going through last year's Creating Keepsakes magazines armed with an exacto knife is therapeutical :o) Found a few ideas I really need to give try. And made space for this year's magazines.

-I really need Natasha Bedingfield's cd. Heard her on the radio the other day and it just made me happy!

-Days like today make me proud to be Finnish. To see 100% of the presidential election votes counted in less than two hours. Now that is impressive business. The sitting president won by only 3%. Means she got 113 000+ votes more than my candidate. After the first round the percentage was 46 to 24, so my guy put up a good campaign. Like I read in the newspaper today: the first male candidate with balls.

-Staying on elections... why do all four major channels have to have their own program? Nothing but numbers on tv all night...

-Glass of red wine and Eros Ramazotti singing... mmm....

-my Dad came for a visit on Friday, with a new puppy I knew nothing about. A cute 2 month old Finnish Lapphund they call Karhu aka Bear. He does have a fancy Sami (language spoken in Lappland) name, but my Dad didn't remember it LOL!
The girls loved this fellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh do tell :)