oh girl! hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sending hope and prayers!
you know I can't stop thinking about you Sus, my thoughts are with you and praying for some sort of comfort for you with all of this XOOOXX
GIANT HUGS to you. P&PT for a speedy recovery for your mom....
I'm going to stalk you and give you all the (((((hugs))))) I can!
Here are some MAJOR (((((Hug)))))) and prayers!
Suski, I love you and your mom and send all my love and prayers. If you want me to be there you just call and I fly out ASAP okay??Love, Tawny
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
__ __ __ _ _(..V..)___\:::/_____\:/_______*____Zoe
you know we are all thinking of you and of course your mum....take care sweetie
I hope you are doing ok, I'm so sorry to see this.
Oh do tell :)
oh girl! hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSending hope and prayers!
ReplyDeleteyou know I can't stop thinking about you Sus, my thoughts are with you and praying for some sort of comfort for you with all of this XOOOXX
ReplyDeleteGIANT HUGS to you. P&PT for a speedy recovery for your mom....
ReplyDeleteI'm going to stalk you and give you all the (((((hugs))))) I can!
ReplyDeleteHere are some MAJOR (((((Hug)))))) and prayers!
ReplyDeleteSuski, I love you and your mom and send all my love and prayers. If you want me to be there you just call and I fly out ASAP okay??
ReplyDeleteLove,
Tawny
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete__ __ __ _
ReplyDelete_(..V..)_
__\:::/__
___\:/___
____*____
Zoe
you know we are all thinking of you and of course your mum....take care sweetie
ReplyDeleteI hope you are doing ok, I'm so sorry to see this.
ReplyDelete