I'm slowly trying to incorporate more color into our white-walled home, but that takes time. Not to mention a little convincing...
We did get that blue chair a while back and now it looks like we won't get it re-upholstered after all, but instead get a pillow in that same blue for the couch. I enjoy the vibrancy.
Which brings me to my favorite color inspirations.
I saw this ad in the monthly magazine that comes with our newspaper.
I was wowed.

If I could pull off that outfit in the big picture...
I love the reds, oranges, indigo and the green. Mmmm..and the plum.
And I simply love the floral border.
I ordered the catalog yesterday just so I could flip through it.
If you'd like one of your own, go check out Gudrun Sjoden.
My other big favorite is Designers Guild.




Just last night I was imagining my dining room chair seats upholstered with one of these cushion fabrics. That pink and green combo is delicious.
Niina and I were looking at the Pottery Barn catalogs online (oh how I wish they shipped here...) looking for color ideas for her room. We'll be repainting it within a year.
She picked out these:



I need to put my thinking cap on...
i love the rooms niina picked out, especially the top two!
ReplyDelete