
This is how my pages start.
I grab my photos.
Get out all my patterned paper and go through it, pulling out pp that I think would work. They go in a pile and I pullout the one I feel like working on.
Three of these LO's are now finished.
You can see I didn't use all of what I got out. Those were just suggestions to get me going.
For the journaling, click on the link below the pic :o)

- lighthouse -

- with enthusiasm -

- the bearer of spring -
And to read the journaling on the 'mine' LO of a couple days back, go here.
wowzers...
ReplyDeleteI am loving the layouts.
BUT I am totally captivated by the lighthouse made of gingerbread.
How did you get it to bend?
Can you give directions/instrucions/detailed photos? ;) to help those of us that WANT to make a bent piece of gingerbread. :)