Sometimes browsing online is so worth the time.
I just found a miniature store in downtown Helsinki that sells the stuff I listed in yesterday's post! (which I was amazed to see was up this morning! I couldn't get it to post and thought I had lost the revisions I made to the draft..)
I'll be doing my cleaning super fast, calling DH to talk him into dinner downtown (wink) and heading over to Uudenmaankatu 27 with a smile on my face.
No, make that a BIG GRIN.
I'm almost dancing here...
how fun Suski!!! It is like buying all the cool furniture and it is easier to afford when doll-house sized! You should bring your camera to the store for pics - that would be fun to scrap. Anyway, the doll house is beautiful! I am so impressed!
ReplyDeleteis the store miniature too?
ReplyDeleteyes, tell us more about the store.
ReplyDeleteand about where you are going for dinner.
SO GORGEOUS!!! Sis you are one talented lady - I bow in awe of your creative genius! Have a great dinner - I am just studying (I have gone back to school and am in Financial Accounting right now - feel free to fall off of your chair laughing right now) even my DH said "Honey, what were you thinking, you haven't balanced your checking account in 10 years!! Needless to say, school, working 9 hours a day and taking care of DH and three kids is taking it's toll - I'll be looking for gray hairs any day now - I envy your creative time!! (that was the understatement of the century) Love you so much!! OH - BIG NEWS!!!!! (no, not another "surprise" baby) I am going to see WICKED at the 5th Ave theatre in Seattle tomorrow!!!! I'll give you all the details and if you haven't read the book let me know and I will send it to you - incredible!!! Kisses!!!
ReplyDelete