Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Good deed


New scissors.

In pink.
Love supporting a finnish company and a good cause.
All wrapped up in pink.

How can you not have pink scissors?

In one week I'll have new glasses.
Yippeeee!
And my right eye sees a lot better.
Nice.

Niina's dollhouse is almost ordered, just waiting on the confirmation from Greenleaf.
Ended up changing the house though.
I had failed to look at the size of The Laurel and it was quite big.
That would have been unfair to big sis.
As she loudly proclaimed...
So, we're staying in with the cottage theme.

The Arthur it is.


Still has a porch.
I'll have a busy December building this puppy up.
Aren't I lucky?

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:32 PM

    pink scissors! cute! and how is it warmer there than it is here!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:23 AM

    Are you going to put Nancy in her rocker on that porch? Cute house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the pink scissors - and I agree, great cause. I am doing my part to support breast cancer awareness by eating an entire large package of peanut M&M's in beautiful shades of pink!

    Where are you going to put all of these miniature marvels? Perhaps a small gallery of your own? You certainly have the means to fill one!

    Love you sis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great little cottage. I'm sure any little girl would perfectally love that. Heck I'm not little and I love it!

    SURPRISE!!!!

    Glad my little bicycler loved her shimmery streamers. I know summer is over, but hopefully they'll last through next year.

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)