Monday, October 23, 2006

I'm back!


I finally have my new glasses!
I'm loving these.
Sorry about the shaky shot. Not so easy taking self potraits on a very grey day.

And check out my new highlights. Cool huh?

Last week was fall break and also as it turned out a unannounced blog break week. It was a good week. I get to have my night-owl schedule of staying up until midnight and getting up at 8 instead of the 6.30 as it is was once again this morning.
On wednesday the girls went to stay with my in-laws (they came home yesterday) and I was able to get out all the secret stuff I'm working on.
And I can't show you. Until later. Sorry.

I also had my cousin here for the weekend. I love having her around. She just lives too far away (2,5 hour drive). On saturday we had a fabulous shopping time downtown. And then she helped me with my secret stuff. And we did a lot of girl talk.

And on the
Greenleaf Miniature Forum I won this:

A mini village kit. Those houses are about 5wide x 4deep x 6high. In inches. I think this'll be a Christmas village. This was just so cool. I never win usually.

Friday the girls have Halloween parties at school and I have costumes to finish. Wish me luck. I also have to finish my AMLT scrap projects by the end of the week. Not to mention clean Niina's bookcase (again... ugh) and the basement shelves. Oh and go buy new light switches to the sauna as my bro with his magic fingers (he also broke my mom's microwave...) broke one. Well he claims he just turned it on and nothing happened but I say his fingers were in a bad mood :oP
Aaaahhh yes and then there's laundry. And those secrets.
I'll try to get here atleast every second day this week, ok?

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:20 PM

    Great pic of you Sus! I like your new highlights and new glasses. You are styling. :)

    ***It's me, Nance, once again, I can not log into your blog with my name. :( ***

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look lovely, dahling :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your highlights and glasses too.

    glasses are the best :)

    can't wait to hear more about your little projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sis you look FAB!!!! Jealous, I want to wear glasses. I have to just wear my giant D&G (knockoffs- LOL) sunglasses and wish I were cool like you! So, how did you win the contest? Did they see some of your beautiful work and decide to give you some new things to work your magic on?

    Love you =)
    (your sis sitting up late listening to Snoop Dogg - haha Jordan chose the soundtrack!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new do, your color is so pretty.

    How cool is it that you won that village? :) I'm tempted to get one myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i checked everyday all week! ;)

    love the new highlights and glasses! i've always wanted red hair. just a little bit jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your new glasses and your new highlights!! Looking good!! (glad you had a long weekend too!)

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)