Saturday, October 14, 2006

Photo coming next week

Of my new cool do.
Not much different, just more stripes than before.
I'm loving it.

Also because I'll be needing a new profile pic.
I should get my new glasses by wednesday.
A whole new look.
Want to hear something funny... my hairdresser has the exact same frames. I only noticed yesterday when I walked in the salon.
I'll be so happy to get rid of these old ones. My right eye has gone from -3.25 to -2.50 so the lens is too strong, it is really bugging me.

I never did get around to scrap last night.
I found online magazine versions of my favorite miniature magazine.
Dolls House World.
Happy time.

But today is rainy so I'll be cutting paper.

Marie: the beta blogger refuses to remember me. I have to log on every single time. Bugs me to no end, LOL. However it does publish posts in an instant.

Karen: Thanks for checking on the tulle. I didn't have any luck online either...long sigh.
My lovely white pen has disappeared!!! I even tied a pink ribbon on it, so I'd see it instantly. I'm thinking one of the girls borrowed it and isn't fessing up. I've been trying to find it for weeks...grrrr....

Breakfast tea... yeah... that sounds good.
See ya!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:41 AM

    i am dying to see a pic of your new 'do!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. finally, our temperatures match! it snowed here today! ;)

    and i haven't scrapped in weeks. it makes me sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for letting me know...that would drive me up a wall too. let me know if it improves-until then i will do some grumbling for you

    grumble
    grumble

    ReplyDelete
  4. susss! we have mountains of tule here in mountains of colour- send me a scrap of something in the exact right colour and i'll source it out and mail you samples- but do it now!! all the coppers and golds are out for christmas crafting!!!!!

    zoe-
    leve a message on my blog if you need to ask or tell me somthin

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)