A little something will be popping up every day starting dec 1st.
I've also decided to have a new banner every day in december.
Just for fun.
So you have no excuses not to stop by.
Starting at the same time I'll be changing my top 10 slider to show the Christmas journal I made last year.
I have to do something as it's a bit hard to string up Christmas lights here ;o)
I took some snowfest photos yesterday:

Niina being silly. And cute.

My bro and Saara having a snowfight...of sorts..

Why it is good to keep big rectangular tupperware in your cupboard.
Makes building an igloo a bit easier.
Sadly the temps rose overnight and the igloo fell over.
Then some artsy shots:

You think I should rescue that watering can?

It was all so pretty yesterday.
oh susanna, you make me happy. i love your craftiness. and i can finally stop complaining about your weather because it is clearly no longer nicer there than it is here. ;)
ReplyDeletei love your little calendar.
ReplyDeletetotally cute!
oh.my.goodness.
ReplyDelete