Friday, November 17, 2006

Revolt Now!

Suburban Tribe - Frozen Ashes

Get this video

I'll be at Suburban Tribe's gig tomorrow night.
The guy behind the drum set is an old classmate of mine. Since he always says he has a gig when we get together, we decided to meet up at his gig.
Should be good fun.
I've been hearing a lot of their music on the radio station I listen to.
Which sadly is going off the airwaves next week.
I've no idea what I'll be listening to from now on. That station has been a part of my life since it started in April 1985.
Sniff...

1 comment:

  1. just wanted to let you know-
    a) cant find any other suitable fabrics will mail what i have
    b) your village is cool
    c) due to a freak of nature (litterally!) both our countries have snow on the same day!!! now considering its 15 days till summer here- and that usualy means we have daily temps of 30c-ish weather it is rather weird that the snow feilds have more snow now then they did all winter-- so
    STOP BLOWING your weather IN MY DIRECTION SUSS!! :o) heheh
    luv ya and leave ya

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)