I got the sidebar all figured out...
But whilst changing my banner, I managed to get that darned text on it again.
So I think I have to mess with it some more.
ugh.
I'm emerging into making a custom album for a few days. I have to get it done.
Not much inspiration, but I gotta.
Luckily it is wicked cold outside...wiiiindy!
My Greenleaf Village arrived today.
I'm pretty sure it will be turned into Santa's village.
My big dollhouse might arrive already next week!
*grin*
My mind was working overtime last night.
It'll be turned into a mall.
With a grocery, book store, toy store, flower store, a cafe and maybe a seamstress...
Fun fun fun!
your banner ROCKS :)
ReplyDeleteAre you cold? I was just thinking about you when I was looking at that thermometer reading. Brrr..
ReplyDeletei love the new banner!
ReplyDeleteand finally, our temperatures match! ;) winter is here! :(
Wow, how did you win the dollhouse? Details girl! And is it furnished? So how many does this make lol. Just wow. You'll need to move into a bigger house for all your houses.
ReplyDeletesuss i found what they are calling "sparkle tulle" in the exact same colour as the pic you sent its orange tulle with orange gold bits of glitter flecked through it its quite nice.... and if you combine it with a caramel organza i found it turns this gorgeous copper colour with shimmers in it -- thats all at the one store
ReplyDeletewe've had torrential ran the last few days so its not so easy to go out and about i'll check into 2 other stores if you'd like or shall i jsut send those samples along now???
;o)
ZOE