Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Only 39 days to Christmas

My friend Sharyn blogged her wishlist yesterday and I thought it was a fabulous idea.
Since I know both my hubby and my sis come by here, this is a great way to drop some hints.
Hint hint.
Oh, a couple more for good measure.
Hint hint.

To start off, yes I've been very good.
Always am.
Heh.
Why, you need to ask such things?

These ones are directed at Mika :o)
  • My subscription needs renewing! I'll help with the passwords, dear.
  • As for stocking stuffers, since I know how difficult that is for you.... this came out today.
  • An iTunes gift certificate works too
  • This is a bit too optimistic.... but I'll throw it in anyway.
  • And if all else fails there's always Jill's store. She does gift certificates... or just ask her, she knows what I like and what I already have...heheheee...

Now then... off to list fun stuff.

The girls want to give hints to Auntie Tawny also, so here goes:

  • I really think Saara would enjoy this book , she got her sewing machine driver's licence from school.
  • Then of course there is the ever so dangerous American Girl site with lots of fun things. Like this, this, this and this.
  • Niina likes this, this, this and this.
  • She'd also like this book. And maybe this one too.
  • Also this dvd is missing from our collection.

Phew. That was harder than I thought it would be. I'm pretty sure I'll think of some more things in the next couple days so I might have to come back to edit.

But for now, it'll do.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:12 PM

    Wow, Susanna! Those wish lists really are something to bite in! Great idea, by the way. The only thing is that Klaus and I have a 100 Skr limit to our Christmas gifts. Makes buying gifts challenging indeed. Oh, and my husband actually just got himself a Finnish employer today. You might even find me in Helsinki one of these days...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:53 AM

    oh christmas. i do love thee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is some list! Good thing you all are good girls! I hope Aunt Tawny reads this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aunt Tawny is Reading and Making furious notes and online purchases lets just pray she makes it to the mailbox a bit sooner that normal =)

    Love you guys (and hint hint...we already ordered a bunch of goodies from AG!!!) Nothing left to want (LOL)

    Tawny

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)