Saturday, December 23, 2006

Almost time

Tomorrow is Christmas.

I've just visited the graveyard and lit candles with my mom.

Decided to make the last batch of cookies on Christmas Day, rather than stress about them tonight.

Still have some wrapping to do. Planning to that while eating goodies and watching the two episodes of Sopranos we recorded.

The kids are wondering what they'll find in their stockings in the morning.
(our stockings are filled in the morning of Christmas Eve, as Santa visits us that night. The stockings are not a finnish tradition at all, but ours were adopted during our years in Michigan)

I'll come by here tomorrow morning to change the banner.
It might take me until Christmas Day to upload my last photo of the day (today's is really cute!), but I'll get it up there.

I wish you all a very peaceful Christmas.

Rauhallista Joulua.

-
-
-

Now go eat something good.
Chocolates await!

3 comments:

  1. Rauhallista joulua sinnekin!:)
    Älä syö liikaa suklaata!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:50 PM

    have a merry christmas susanna! i hope you really enjoy your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Chritmas Susanna! I hope you enjoyed your day! Can't wait to see pics of the new dollhouse! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)