Monday, December 04, 2006

Oh come on....

It's raining.
RAINING.
All day long.
This is getting ridiculous.

Snow.
Now please.

I have a question for you readers of my little ol' blog.
Would you like me to do a Flickr thingymagadget of my December banners also?
And just how many of you are out there today?
Shout out a hello.
Humor me.
;o)

This weather doesn't really put you in a holiday mood, but I'm defying it. I put a new wreath on my door.


Remember those IKEA ornaments from last year? They were on my tree then. I recycled them last week...
It does add a little cheer into the gloomy day.
Atleast I feel a little less grumpy.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:10 PM

    Susanna, I am here! HELLO! Enjoyed window shopping in Helsinki, haven`t been there for a long long time;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:34 PM

    i'm here! i'd love to see your banners in flickr since i missed the first three days. ;)

    i love your wreath. it makes me want to do all things crafty today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful ornaments!
    i lvoed those last year but waited to late to buy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great wreath! It's totally cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your wreath!!
    And yes, I'm a lurker from Suziebeezieland! Hi, Susanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seeing all the stuff you come up with gives me craft envy! ;) I would LOVE it if you would put your December banners into a slideshow!!! LOVE it, I tell ya!!
    Sorry I don't always post at every visit...I get a little lazy. :p

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)