
The two biggest boxes.
Then there are the girls' boxes and atleast one more.
Lots of treasures in these.
Like my favorite birdies I made of wool yarn.

Then there's the angel I made for Saara some years ago and the cutest garland ever.
Click on the pic to enlarge it and tell me if you can figure it out.
I'll hum you a hint: mmmm m mmmm mmm m mmmmm mmm mmm mmmm mmm mmm..


You know that one don't you?
So last year I had a colorful tree.
This year I'm feeling like purple and gold...

With crystals.
Lots of shining crystals.



The middle ones are older, the others are new for this year.
Couldn't pass that mini chandelier.
Now where should I hang it?
hmmm....
Too big for the dollhouse, LOL.
(I'll show more of my decorations there in days to come)
I also have two cute ornaments I made on sale at my Etsy store.
They're real angels.
Really.
Looking for a good home.
Stormy day today .
Wind and rain.
I already hit the grocery store.
Hopefully I won't need to put my nose outside today.
Yuck.
Where IS winter?
Oh, I know...
...in Chicago.
Darn. (sorry, Laura)
A bit too much to the west.
Sigh.
I read in the paper today that it is the warmest winter in 500 or so years in Europe.
Who says there is no global warming?
This is ridiculous.
Cute ornaments! And sorry, Suski, it's snowing here this morning. We've got a couple of inches. At 6:30AM the kids were whining to go outside and play.
ReplyDeleteCoffee first, kiddos!
Don't worry; you'll get your white Christmas.
i love christmas decorations, especially ornaments. i just bought a cute one for me last night. :)
ReplyDeleteyep, winter is HERE
ReplyDeleteYou can have it because the high temperature was 18 and the windchills were -10 below this morning. beautiful ornaments! The crystal will make for beautiful decorations. Can't wait to see.
interesting about that weather you're having.
ReplyDeletewe have a fair bit of snow - so i can't really complain. thankfully the weather is almost about 2 degrees celcius, so it's okay to be outside.
love your pretty crystal.