Oh my goodness Susanna-- this is amazing! I can't believe all the little details inside the house! No wonder you've been busy!! You are the dollhouse goddess-- I am sure of it now!! :o)
Ompas ihana talo pupuilla! Oletko itse tehnyt huonekalutkin?
if i could shrink, i'd move in.
very cuteand y the look of it very cold over there too!wondering if ou have any comments on those fabric samples i sent you.. they should be there by now.. i mailed it almost a month ago
oh and nicely timed australian banner... ;o)
i love The Arthur.those little magazines are so cute.
Oh do tell :)
Oh my goodness Susanna-- this is amazing! I can't believe all the little details inside the house! No wonder you've been busy!! You are the dollhouse goddess-- I am sure of it now!! :o)
ReplyDeleteOmpas ihana talo pupuilla! Oletko itse tehnyt huonekalutkin?
ReplyDeleteif i could shrink, i'd move in.
ReplyDeletevery cute
ReplyDeleteand y the look of it very cold over there too!
wondering if ou have any comments on those fabric samples i sent you.. they should be there by now.. i mailed it almost a month ago
oh and nicely timed australian banner... ;o)
ReplyDeletei love The Arthur.
ReplyDeletethose little magazines are so cute.