Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Proof..

...that I've been scrapping again.

Villa d'Angleterre

journaling: There is one perfect summer villa in the city of Hanko. Lilac elegance on the beach boulevard. If this house ever is for sale, I better have just won the lottery. One can, of course, always dream.

supplies
patterned paper: Anna Griffin, KI
stickers: American Crafts, 7 Gypsies
other: Creative Imaginations journaler's notebook, KI round tag, 7 Gypsies {stamp} , Heidi Swapp chipboard frame.

These following Halloween pages are 6x6.



Lots of KI, a bunch of scraps, a little Heidi Swapp and Doodlebug.

Wish I could share the rest of the pages I've done, but you'll just have to wait a few weeks...sorry..

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:42 PM

    Inspiration, oh la la! I LOVE those Halloween pages! They're fresh and fun, and the costumes are great. And I'd love to get together for a crop. This summer maybe? That would be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:37 AM

    oh that first picture looks like such a cool place to stay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sus, the new pages are fantastic! and what sort of project are you keeping a secret that you can't share the others with us?????

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suski, you make me want to scrap again. It's been over a year now I guess. I wish i had a thimblefull of your creative energy. I adore you! I admire you! I'm your rabid, US stalker!

    ;P

    Love ya, gal!!! Minä rakkansta sinua!

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)