It finally looks and feels like winter.
Check out the temp in my little gadget there ----------->
I'm the only one in our household who does not have skis.
Not much for skiing me... nope.
But Niina got to try it out for the first time yesterday!


You can see how excited she was!
And here's my other snow girl.


Today I've been working my butt off on that dollhouse.
You can see some photos of my progress by clicking here.
Off to attach wires to plugs.
Yes, I'm now an electrician also.
Thank goodness these houses don't need plumbing!!!
Yup! I think winter has arrived...lol. Here in the southern part of the UK the weather folk have been threatening us with 'the white stuff' for a while but so far, nothing! Today is a lot colder than it has been, so perhaps it is on it's way - doubt we'll have enough for skis though :o( Toni
ReplyDeletei used to go cross country skiing a lot when i was younger!
ReplyDelete