Saturday, May 12, 2007

My Friday, by the hour

07.02

A little morning reading while eating my breakfast.

08.01

At the school, checking out my to-do list.

09.05

Even I got some goodies at our Mother's Day open house.

10.03

Friday is library day, the kids get to take three new books home.

11.02

Taking a breather in the kitchen/office.

12.03

Recess duty. The beasts are let loose ;o)

13.06

Walking through the Eurovision Village in Kamppi.

14.02

Esplanade Park.
Admiring Manolo Valdes's Las Meninas statues.

15.05

A cup of tea and the newspaper...aaahhh...

16.01

Thinking about the bag I'll sew out of the Marimekko fabric I bought downtown.

17.00

Pizza dough is rising, time to vacuum.

18.00

Dinner time.

19.02

Emptying the dishwasher.

20.06

Surfing on Flickr.

21.00

Glass of chianti and Without a Trace.

22.00

Checking out the sunset

23.19

One minute before Battlestar Galactica starts.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:21 PM

    this was really cool susanna! :) fun to see what all you do in a day. i did it once last spring too and it's fun to go back and look at now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You KNOW I want some of that Marimekko fabric! Wow, what amazing colors! Iloinen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:53 PM

    what a great idea
    the sun sets at 10pm!
    I love the shot of the vacuum cleaner

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, cool idea. I can't get over how late the sun sets.. and then how early in the winter. What a fun day... thanks for the peek.

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)