Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Oh yeah...

Have you noticed my small visitor's map on the sidebar?

I thought it would be fun to see where you all live!

From some of the places I can easily figure out just who stopped by... I know who lives in WA, and there are a few of you in SoCal.. Costa Rica..yess... and Tornio for sure... now is that one dot in Chicago? The one I'm curious about is the one beyond Australia! Wish I could zoom in, so hard to see where it is exactly.
Help a girl out, will ya?
;o)

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:29 PM

    i have noticed your map. it's a really cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Use Google earth and an address you can probably see the house!! Love your geeky sis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. is it me? it's either that dot or the one to the south and east a bit, but neither seems quite right for Ohio. oh well.
    I loved the miniature baskets, lovely :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:02 AM

    I love to lurk, Mel from near Sydney, Australia. The one out east from here looks like it might be in Fiji

    ReplyDelete
  5. :o) You know which one is mine!

    Isn't the internet amazing??!!

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)