i LOVE ice cream.
I love the Black and Tan!!!!
Saved? Is that what you call saved?! :-) I call it a curse, or a real challenge... (They started selling B&J cookie dough in our store six months ago. I've bought it a few times even if it costs tons of money!)
ooooh, finland won't know what hit them now! peanut butter soon to follow!
Ben and Jerry's ice cream is so dangerous :0)I love Phish Food!
Oh do tell :)
i LOVE ice cream.
ReplyDeleteI love the Black and Tan!!!!
ReplyDeleteSaved? Is that what you call saved?! :-) I call it a curse, or a real challenge... (They started selling B&J cookie dough in our store six months ago. I've bought it a few times even if it costs tons of money!)
ReplyDeleteooooh, finland won't know what hit them now! peanut butter soon to follow!
ReplyDeleteBen and Jerry's ice cream is so dangerous :0)
ReplyDeleteI love Phish Food!