
Don't you just love the intensity?
My votive candle holders up close and personal.
The blue one was my Mother's Day present (along with some Jamiroquai).
(notice my fun new link gadget? I love new blog gadgets!)

Marimekko scraps.
Whenever I'm downtown, I like to go dig in their scrap bin. Those bits are marked 50% off.
Not sure what I'll be making with most of them... I'm toying around with the idea of getting a bunch more and making a picnic quilt.
Except with this one.

This will be a bag for me.
Love love love it.
It's a church holiday here.
A day off.
I really needed it. I've been sick all week.
Let's put it this way... it would be nice to be able to use my nose for breathing...ugh.
PS. Kaisuliina, laita mulle meilia osoitteeseen susanna.tunturi @ dlc.fi , poista valit o)
I like your therapy! I can't wait to see your bag!!
ReplyDelete