Is that the European cover? It is really different than the American version. I'm on pg 550. Are the two versions exactly the same length?What are you thinking so far? I'll say this...Delores Umbridge has always bugged me. Especially since seeing the movie.
I'm done! IM me and I will tell you what happens, LOLI agree, that cover is odd! Ours looks nothing like that!
ohmygosh that cover is really so different! how cool to see different cover art of a book i love so much ;)
oh, I love your cover.I'm glad it finally came... email me when you're done.
Oh do tell :)
Is that the European cover? It is really different than the American version. I'm on pg 550. Are the two versions exactly the same length?
ReplyDeleteWhat are you thinking so far? I'll say this...Delores Umbridge has always bugged me. Especially since seeing the movie.
I'm done! IM me and I will tell you what happens, LOL
ReplyDeleteI agree, that cover is odd! Ours looks nothing like that!
ohmygosh that cover is really so different! how cool to see different cover art of a book i love so much ;)
ReplyDeleteoh, I love your cover.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad it finally came... email me when you're done.