A simple search with those two words brought me over 55 000 hits. You can so easily get lost in that place...
And boy did I find supercute ideas!
Aren't I lucky that the Japanese are seriously into cute.
Look at these craft ideas!

Purses!

Hair thingies!

Felt dolls!

Jewelry!

More felt dolls and bags!

The cutest bumblebee in the history of the planet!

Did I mention cute?
And most of these had the directions for them too...

I don't read Japanese, but I do understand pictures :)
I think I need to go rummage through the box with bits of felt.
Aaahh.. yes.. frosted cupcakes equal cake, alas.
I'm leaning towards cupcakes though, I'll just leave the birthday girl's cupcake unfrosted. Not so festive, but like I said, she'd not into frosting.
Don't know how that is possible though. What's not to love about frosting?
And to honor beautiful frosted cupcakes, here's a Flickr mosaic for your enjoyment:

1. Hello Kitty Giftbox, 2. So Pink!, 3. over the top, 4. cup-cake-tower, 5. more yumminess, 6. Birthday - Elvis, 7. Blue Swirls - After, 8. Ore Producing Cupcakes, 9. Butterfly Collection - Fuchsia, 10. enchanted castle in the clouds, 11. Glam Cupcakes, 12. Blossoms, 13. The Catan Cupcake Cities, 14. HELLO KITTY CUPCAKES, 15. Girly Cuppies - Violet & Pink, 16. Cupcake W/ Buttercream Frosting
Now I'm hungry....
Don't know which looks yummier, the hello kitties or the cupcakes. Right now I'm feeling a little twinge of hunger!
ReplyDelete