Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sheesh, what a week...

A week ago I was wondering what on earth had posessed me to stay up to 1 or 2am every night the previous week. Because when you need to get up at 6.15am on a Monday morning, and you are still tossing around at said 1am... it is rather irritating. Then of course when you finally fall asleep, you wake up 3-4 times to check the time, just so you won't be late.

I did get to work.. bleary eyed and yawning. During English class the kids were thinking up adjectives and verbs and I tossed in "tired" and "yawning", heh.
From work I went to get my hair done and yippee skippee my hairdresser was back from maternity leave. She is sooo fun. Plus there's the advantage of 100% trust. I can just sit down and say "oh you know what I like... I give you free hands" And two hours later leave loving my hair.

Tuesday was better, I was in fact awake the entire day, and ended up substituting in the afternoon club. Then things started going south...

I spent the evening, night and morning enjoying a stomach bug. Very painful. But luckily over in 24 hours.

Luckily because I got to go to my first dollshouse club meeting :)
My collegue got me in and it is so cool to meet like-minded people. We made tiny cacti. Good times, good times.

Thursday was pleasantly uneventful.

And on Friday the kids at school were just plain monkeys. One of those "once I get home I'll break open the gin" Fridays. Plus there was a bake sale, so monkeying and sugar... yeah!

This weekend I've been making tiny minis again, just playing around, having fun.
And planning my scrapbooking work shops. Yes, that was the announcement in Finnish that wasn't translated. Didn't think too many of you international readers were hopping on a plane to come take a class. Now of course if you want to, I won't say no... ;)

Tomorrow is filled with meetings.. a really 007 secret kinda meeting I'll hopefully get to tell you more by summer and another camp school meeting. Boy that camp school is getting nearer and nearer... not too many months to May!

Now I'm hoping to have a good nights sleep... even if I was up to 2am last night... aaarrggghhhh... I just never learn do I?!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:57 PM

    You make my day! Flowers to you! Kukkasia, kauniita sellaisia ollos hyvä! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just might jump on a boat and head over for a workshop!

    Things are progressing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogissani on sinulle kukkasia, näemmä ella eliisa on jo ehtinyt samalle asialle ennen minua :)

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)