Personally I don't do Mondays.
Certainly not my favorite day of the week.
Yesterday however was certainly interesting, inspirational and quite exciting.
And...
And I have to leave you hanging...
Because I can't tell you more.
Not yet.
Once I can spill the beans, don't you worry, I'll let you know in BIG HONKING SCREAMING CAPITAL LETTERS.
Deal?
Yeah I know I know...
But trust me.
It is good.
So, let's turn our attention to Tuesday.
Today was a pretty ordinary run of the mill Tuesday.
Only my mind is still whirring and whizzing and working overtime due to Monday's events.
Which we aren't talking about.
zzzzzzipppppp..
Woke up 6.15.
Dropped Niina off at school at 7.56.
Was at work at 8.03.
Tea break at 9.42.
Lunch at 11.00. (1st grade schedule...)
12.15 I clock off at 1st grade and switch to Primary 1 time.
Walk into the copyroom at 12.20.
Walk out of the copyroom at 13.15, three and a half packs of paper later.
(can I just say UGH! If there ever was need for air-conditioning...)
At Primary 1 13.30.
Left work 15.00.
15.10 grocery shopping.
15.25 picked up Niina from daycare.
We were home about ten to four.
Then I stopped looking at the time :)
I'm so tired tonight.
Plus my muscles are giving me hell after lifting weights and working out.
I should sleep well.
Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Oh do tell :)