My white mug remained white.
What the...?
I picked up the teabag:

I think something went wrong at the teabag factory.
Gave me a chuckle though.
You know January starts the tulip season.

Mine were nestling the Christmas lights this morning.
We still have our tree and lights up. They are coming down on Sunday. I've been happy to keep the tree up as it hasn't shed any needles. I'm very impressed.
I'll make a post about what our tree looks like tomorrow I think. I have all the pictures ready and waiting.
I've been busy importing the 30+ cd's my bro dropped off to educate Saara in good music into iTunes.
Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains, The Ramones, Blind Melon, Soundgarden, Weezer, Goo Goo Dolls and Neil Young. Lots of Pearl Jam. I'm liking.
I've also been listening to that Nickelback cd I bought Mika for Christmas. Liking that too.
Today I got out the sewing machine to make a couple quilts.
Didn't take too long as they were quite small :)

For Niina's dollhouse. More photos here.
And talking about dollhouses, Greenleaf has re-released an old design, The Brookwood. This is the one house I'd love to have. I'd make it sleek and modern. Sadly I don't think Mika would get me this for my birthday... apparently we have enough dollhouses here already.
I guess I'll settle for a new mobile phone.
Sigh.
The dollhouse would be cheaper, heh...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Oh do tell :)