My childhood.
No scandals here.
*grin*

That's me with the curls feeding a magpie.
I must be four as the curls were cut by the time I was five.
That's my childhood friend Petri beside me. Our families spent lots of holidays together.

This was at the Canary Islands.
I'm wearing a brand new dress I got that day.
I still have that dress... neither of my girls would have been cought dead in it though :D

Who's idea was it to paint bedroom walls deep purple??!?
[shudder]

The Christmas tree looks a bit sparse...
But I have a cool barking and jumping dog toy in my hands!
I also remember that little white mirror drawer (in finnish we call it piianpeili).
And I wouldn't mind that print on the dress.. I like it.
The yellow/brown wool rugs though....
Ugh... we had those well into the 90's.
I remember the day I helped to throw them out.

Petri and I again.
On some island of the vast archipelago here.
We spent many summers sailing.
I'm sure the grass is supposed to be green here as that skirt is supposed to be red and my cardigan sky blue.
Love the knee highs... so cute.

On my parents' bed.

I was trying to count the candles on the cake, not an easy task... at all.
A lucky guess and those bangs bring me to nine.
Five months before my brother was born.
I'm wearing an authentic Austrian dirndl-dress my dad brought me from a business trip.
And that wallpaper is ugly in this pic too.
The wallpaper went before the rugs.
Sometime in the mid 80's...
How fun. Isn't it interesting to see all the background bits in the holiday photos? :)I too like the purple skirt.
ReplyDelete